Noon: I can start updating again.� Someday I'll write about why I�had to stop for so long.
- Dirty Girl &�I will be moving into a new house this week.� Two move events, Friday-Sun, and then Monday the movers come to get the big/heavy stuff
8AM - Must finish SuperSearch systems Edison & Tesla by Friday 8/28.
9AM - WAS�Upgrade meating with Peter &�the rest of the upgrade team.� They need both NWIE�VM�images set up by Friday also.
Since 10am this morning I've been working on ITP project, ME2:
- ITP ME2 servers are moved to Columbus
- Cuervo and I�are re-ip'ing them and trying to get them to start up normally in the new network space.� Stuffer was being a total pain in the arse for a while but I�think I�have him on-board with
the action items.
- must edit /etc/ldap.conf &�/etc/openldap.conf to add line:
- edit /etc/modules.conf &�remove reference to pcnet32
- edit /etc/fstab and remove 3 lines added by vmware
- After demter &�hestia are done, the rest of the boxes should come up without issue
- Forgot to change /etc/resolv.conf.� Hestia can't resolve anyone so she's not letting us in.� but that shouldn't happen with the nss line.� hmm.
- chkconfig off rhnsd &�osad?
4:40PM - every one of these servers are fucked.� none of them can get on the network to talk with their LDAP host, so none of them will let anyone log in.� What a fucking nightmare.� I�have to
break into every one of these machines and fix the configurations.
All of them get host name changes
This has to happen or it won't come online.� If it won't come online, you can't log in.� :)
- Mr.�T said that the firewall rules were just finished and the network is shut off on these servers until the IPs are changed etc.� No wonder we couldn't even ping gateway.� It would have been
nice to be informed of that bit of trivia.
- fuckers -
- We're going to call it a day and sleep a bit if we can.
- AM�- must talk to Cole and get my access level bumped up so I�can initiate tool installs without hand holding.
�- Have to get nets turned on and test accesses.
�- Get Cuervo the info that he needs to carry this on without me, or with Stuffer.�
- Dirty Girl &�I are going to meet Nikita to give her the $$ and get the $K.
�- I'll meet Grandpa Simpson and trade my Mercedes for his Suburban for the weekend.� Dirty Girl takes Scooby to work, I�bring Suburban back here and finish Oracle server build for WAS Project, and
get UID's created on Edison &�Tesla for Country Boy, Becky, and Kipper.
Calling it a night, logging out of work.� Going to start tearing down the other computers and prepping them for the move.
I hate it when my bro is in his room. I�can't look for stuff. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID. I need my ipod's usb cable. NOW. How am i supposed to sync my other songs in. Plus, hes in a bad mood so
chances are that even IF�i knock on his door he'd tell me to fuck off.-Sad. I�know.��- Waiting for my phone bill to come. 'cause then that would mean i would have unlimited texting
which is REALLY bothering me because i feel the need to text. I have so much to say. Talking on the phone is soOOOOO yesterday. Literally.-----love love love my phone. love it. SOOOOOO
MUCH.-----I�know.. i'm not really typing anything "real"� I'M JUST TRYING TO WASTE TIME. cuz sooner or later he will come out of his room and go shower... cuz he stinks. then i could go in
reeeeeeeeal quick and find what i'm looking for.
Now if you'll excuse me... i'm gonna go tell him that he stinks. REAL BAD.
I know I stopped this again... but I really need the outlet... at least I can realize that right?
I'm really tired of people and their bullshit... I don't even feel like other people sometimes >_<
What to say? What to say? I have an idea! How crazy. I just went to Florida and it was absolutely amazing. I'm so freaking tan now. Its kick ass. Because up her in New York (near Canada land of the
moose, right above us...) we've got snow like crazy. I mean down in the middle of the united states, theyre all omg weve got an inch of snow lets close school for a month! not even kidding. How did
I get so off topic? no clue. check me out www.myspace.com/kaitygirl214� peace!�
im so sick of this shit.
of it always being about you instead of me
�a truth from you never being a gurantee
since the day that i met you i could never understand
why that girl with the brown eyes was your kind of brand
she was the one you denied me for, the one you cried for
and i was just that other girl that you seemed to ignore
but i gave you my heart and i gave my word
when that bitch fucked you over for some other dude she preferred
yet you still ran back to her after i gave you my heart
i knew you would do all this right there from the start
Its like one day you loved me, the next day you cared less
and i sit there stressing and feeling a mess
so now im stranded, lost and feeling alone
and i still cry and feel butterflies when i smell your cologne
so when that day comes around when you realize im the one
you can give me a call so i can say "FUCK YOU IM DONE"
I tried to go the whole day without any pills, and then comes the night and�I am wide awake. I am having a withdraw and paniking, resisting to take another. I want to stop and have a normal life. I
want to fall asleep without any drugs. Occasions became daily consumpsion. My blood pressure is high and I am trying everything to keep it low. but I cannot stop taking all these pills. Such an
unbalanced life cycle I can no longer control. I don't know whats gona happen to me, I just know I have a lot of things to do tomorrow.
When someone let's you down, it's the worst feeling on earth.
When you're reminded of it, that's just like dying.
Why? ..Most of us want to know why that person did such a thing to us. Simple. Out of sight is truly out of mind. The easiest thing for a person that's embaressed or ashamed, or one that has a very
low self-esteem is to exit. "Escapism". So they turn their back on the mess they made, and just walk away.
Where's Karma? Where's the Universal Law? Where's the Law and the Prophets? I guess I'll never know.
There's a lot I'll never know. It's not like you get to sit back and watch the movie. You kind of have to deal with it as it happens... to you.