It is important for me to find out who I am and how I have become that person. I know that I have had some major life experiences that went very badly. They have and continue to effect every aspect
of my life. I have found that I can not change the past and I can't decide on the future. The only things that I can work on and mold and create is the now. I want to find people that have
interests similar to mine and work on these things together. I want to learn to put aside all influences from my past, from the people who have molded me into the person I am, and people around me.
I want to figure out how much of the time I spend doing things is wasted time because of habit and influence or time spent on things I have chosen. I want to keep the positive but along with the
positive I have had a lot of negative. I want to know how much I have gained from these experiences.so for now, I don't want any influence on my life. I want to be the one making the choices from
This is my list of Who I Am today... My 15 minutes in the morning to think about nothing but me, which is going to be hard with everything going on at the present moment. Anyway, here goes my list
of who I am...
I am a mother, I am a SISTER, I am a daughter, I am a girlfriend, I am an aunt, I am a granddaughter, I am a woman, I am a push over, I am a fool, I am selfish, I can be hateful, I am inventive, I
am creative, I am fat, I am a photographer, I love sitting by a fire, I love research, I hate my teeth, I hate my legs, I love my eyes and lips, I love music, I love chocolate, I want everyone to
like me, I love camping, I love the ocean, I love a light rainto walk in, I love to sing, I am a listener, I am a traveler
Well, I am going to stop because my phone rings every 2 minutes with my boyfriend calling to talk about this and that. I guess I won't get my 15 minutes today. I knew this morning that this was not
going to be a good day for me.
I think that in order for me to accomplish everything I want within the time this life has allowed me, I will need to build a goals list. This isn't something I have to stick to daily. It can be
changed as I grow and change mentally and physically. I may add to or subtract from it as I like but this will help me to do the things I dream of and discover myself along the way.
1. Do something new every week. Something I have never experienced even if it is just eating a strange food I have never heard of.
2. Make a true difference that is everlasting to one person.
3. Do everything by giving 100% no matter how crappy I feel about doing it.
4.�Travel and photograph the world.
5. Build trust in my relationships.
6. Lose weight
7. Make 10 new friends this year
8. Double my clients list and give them 100% in all I do for them
9. Save money and Send Jen to England
10. Forgive someone completely even if it takes a lifetime
11. Smile even if it hurts
12. Cry if I need to
13. Spend more time in nature
14. Have an enormous amount of fun while I am young enough to
15. Laugh daily
16. Stop being lazy
17. Dance in the rain every chance I get
18. Love like there is no tomorrow
19. Slow down, turn off phones, and breath for 15 minutes each day
20. Spend my life being happy and surround myself with people like that